How Qmee Pays You For Searching Google & Many More Websites

by Admin Joe

updated – June 20th 2020

We internet users spend thousands of hours searching the world wide web. This is mostly for things we either want or need to know about. I’m very guilty of this.

I can already hear my parents ranting at me. They would comment about what a lovely day it is, to go play outside and get some fresh air.

However, it’s a fact of this generation that some of us consciously glue ourselves to our laptop and smartphone screens like zombies. “Brains!”

It’s commonplace for the internet to be our first port of call whenever we want to find something out. Most people including myself have even got into the habit of doing this before exploring any other avenue.

These other options were clearly popular long before the interwebs was accessible to regular consumers like you or I. They had to be popular because those were the only resources available in that time.

20 – 30 years ago you would have to read a “book” (at least that’s what I think they call it). Alternatively, you could make a phone call or whatever those neanderthals did before the internet came into play (just kidding).

Now, how great would it be for a company to exist that pays you to browse the world wide web? You’re in luck! Signing up to Qmee gives you that opportunity as well as offering you much more. I know this because I’ve been using them for years.

What kind of scam is this? Do you think I’m stupid?!” No Sir, let me reassure you it’s not a scam and you are far from stupid.

They really do pay you for doing such a simple activity as typing words into a search engine. Don’t believe me? Why not read on so I can educate you a little further on this little goldmine I’ve found.

Anyway, enough of all this hot air. I will now go more in-depth and explore the ins and outs of how Qmee works. More importantly, I will explain how it can benefit you.

How Qmee Pays You For Searching Google & Many More Websites picture typing work job jobs earn make money online from home

Which websites does Qmee work with?

It’s not just the most obvious search engine (you know the one). Qmee integrates itself with a surprisingly large amount of different sites. This includes some eCommerce platforms. It works with websites such as:

Qmee will work with all the sites listed above. This is true as long as you always use the search function on each website.

Comparatively, you will probably find the most opportunities on Google. This is purely because a lot of people use it just for searching through sheer popularity. I’m a heavy user for sure.

You will likely earn the most money with Google. This is just because of the amount of products that rank within the search results.

qmee paid surveys sites panels logo

How do I actually make money with Qmee?

In very simple steps you have to:

1. Register with the Qmee website
  2. Download and install the extension
  3. Search one of the compatible websites
  4. Click on one or more links in the sidebar to earn money
  5. Withdraw your earnings whenever you feel like it

The first thing you need to do after joining is to download the software for Qmee which shouldn’t take long. After you install this extension, it should all be pretty straight forward.

I know first hand how easy the process is. It will run quietly in the background without any further input for your convenience.

You might have to be a bit patient at first. There won’t be a conveyor belt of earnings right from the get go. It’s all about waiting until you type in the relevant search term.

Don’t fall under the illusion that you will earn money from Qmee for every single search term you ever type out. It only works some of the time.

How much will Qmee pay me?

To clarify, you make money by clicking advertisement links relevant to your search term. These will appear in a sidebar to the left hand side of your screen.

Additionally, each link within the sidebar pays between 4 – 15p. All you have to do is click on a link. Qmee will then deposit the cash amount into your balance straightaway. You will then head over to an external page where the product is.

If you like you can even return to the previous search results page afterwards if you want. Click on more than one link to earn extra money. There is no rule stopping you from doing this. It’s working well for me and it is a smart idea to maximize your profits.

You can also earn money taking Qmee’s very own surveys. These work much the same as any other paid survey panel on the internet.

ads links search results qmee paid surveys

Will Qmee work on my computer?

A better question might be, which computers won’t it work on? There probably won’t be any problems. At the same time, it’s a good idea to check if your operating system and browser are compatible.

It is also advisable to update them as frequently as possible. This is so that everything stays in working order. Qmee only accepts the following:

I don’t believe that Qmee searches will work if you have a mobile device like a smart phone or a tablet.

You will need a conventional laptop or desktop computer just to be sure. On the other hand, you may still be able to complete the paid surveys on mobile devices.

How do I receive even more cash rewards from Qmee?

Those select people who do the vast majority of their shopping online will financially benefit most from Qmee. You can say the same thing about people who regularly search and browse the compatible websites we talked about earlier.

A good tip is to spend a long time looking at products after you’ve clicked on the advertisement. Don’t just stay long enough to receive your reward and then scram.

Look at all the words and pictures thoroughly. It doesn’t hurt to click a few of the related links either. I’ve started doing this after receiving some advice from a friend and it has really paid off.

This will let Qmee know that you have an interest in what you see and they will send more ads your way. In turn, this means that you will make more money from those extra ads.

The adverts target you based on your interests. You should search for things you would normally want to find anyway. Take advantage of this and increase your earnings.

It makes sense that the wider variety of interests that you search, the more ads will potentially crop up.

Any more advice on completing Qmee surveys?

As for the paid surveys that Qmee offer, you can check out my 21 Paid Survey Mistakes That Obliterate Your Earnings & Productivity post for advice in regards to that.

All the tips I have mentioned are transferable between different survey sites and that includes Qmee.

Check in with Qmee everyday to see which paid surveys are available. You don’t want to miss the window of entry for any of them. If this happens then you will also miss out on money that could have ended up in your pocket.

paid surveys qmee

Is there a limit to how much I can earn with Qmee?

Like so many other online earners, Qmee is by no means a get rich quick scheme. You should not try to force the software to give you money. People try to do this by typing in random words that they think will work. I would advise against it.

Conversely, you need to let it happen organically by itself by performing normal day-to-day searches. Your searches have to genuinely be for products that you are seriously thinking about purchasing.

In effect, Qmee may be punish you if it’s obvious that you are trying to get around or abuse the system. This might come in the form of a suspension or account termination so be very careful.

Are there any other streams of income?

I’ve already talked about earning money from the standard Qmee search ads. I have written a little about the additional paid surveys on the Qmee dashboard too. However, there are also friend referrals to consider.

Here you have 3 completely different income streams at your disposal here all with just one website. It’s best to have all the irons that are made available to you in the fire. Qmee may add even more in the future if they decide to expand further.

How do I use the Qmee referrals feature?

It’s seriously worth thinking about the paid friend referrals system. This involves getting someone else to click on your referral link. After that you should earn a £1 fee for every person who signs up to Qmee through your referral.

You can promote your Qmee referral link in all sorts of places. This includes:

• blogs
  • websites
  • social media accounts

It could be any of the above or anywhere else you think it will get some attention. This is especially lucrative if you surround yourself with a large following. This can be:

• friends
  • family
  • complete strangers

You should do well if you have more friends than me … which isn’t a huge challenge. Clearly, the more people who you expose to your referral, the more money you will make.

referral share invite a friend qmee paid surveys

How does payment work with Qmee?

They will instantly add any earnings to your account balance so there is no waiting around. This is a nice change for people like me who are used to waiting a long time. Someone normally has to screen or review every last transaction before clearing it.

There is no minimum payout threshold either so you can withdraw any amount of money you like. Can you think of any other survey sites that offer this feature? Me neither.

As a matter of fact, rewards include PayPal and gift cards. However, if you’re feeling really generous you can donate your money to charity. It’s entirely up to you.

Why do Qmee pay me to do this?

This is a good question. Businesses benefit from programs like Qmee. They are getting brand exposure through your searches thus making money for all parties.

The paid surveys that Qmee offer also work to the same effect. On top of this, the survey data that they collect can be analysed by companies. It can then be used to improve their business operations. You guessed it … this will lead to even more profits.

I’m not in the know in regard to the deeper nature of the relationships between Qmee and the businesses they work with.

I would hazard a guess that money changes hands due to the fact that Qmee is pretty much advertising these companies whenever a Qmee member searches online. As I’ve already mentioned, marketing is a big theme here.

Which other ways do brands benefit from Qmee?

Qmee does a great job of promoting and advertising the companies and products that they choose to feature. You can think of it as kind of working the same way that affiliate marketing does.

Some Qmee users will decide to go ahead and purchase the products that they click on. This is where the money comes in. Everybody wins.

The fact that Qmee are paying you to perform internet searches means that you have that extra incentive. You will want to go out of your way a lot more to search for products.

This means that brand interest will build up more while you are viewing the goods that these companies offer.

Will Qmee help me save money?

Qmee is a very useful shopping tool and good at helping you save money. They do this by offering you deals relevant to your search term.

It works by comparing the same product across different retailers and finding you a low price. I like to think of it being similar to using a price comparison website. This is cool if you’re like me and you like to grab a bargain.

It’s not all just about cash rewards, Qmee offer discount codes in their search results too. This means that you will get a cheaper price if you follow through with the purchase. You don’t even have to look for coupons because Qmee brings them straight to you.

Some people complain about this because they would rather just have the money. I don’t see a problem with it especially if it’s for an item you are planning to buy anyway.

deal discount codes vouchers coupons qmee paid surveys

Is there a Qmee app?

Yes, there is a free app available on google play and the app store for your mobile devices. This includes smartphones and tablets.

The Qmee mobile app has a 4.1 out of 5 star rating. It has currently been downloaded close to 100,000 times as well. This information should hopefully offer you some encouragement to join.

Is Qmee time-consuming?

No, it only take a matter of seconds to click on a Qmee ad. The money will drop into you account straightaway and then you can move on.

This earner doesn’t eat up any of your time. You were already planning on making a search anyway, cash is just a bonus. It’s cliché, but you will be killing two birds with one stone as the saying goes. It works in a completely passive manner in the background.

The surveys don’t waste your time either as they are usually always short and concise. Qmee is one of my favorite paid survey panels too. I should know seeing as I’ve signed up to so many others.

Also, the referral program isn’t time-consuming. It revolves around the people you have referred doing all the work. Nothing needs to happen on your end. All this goes on as you take your cut.

How did Qmee start?

Two loose cannons by the name of Nick Sutton and Jonathan Knight established this company in 2012. Since then, Qmee has exploded in popularity.

It has given many people extra income as well as access to discounts on many products/services. Additionally, it has positive mentions in outlets such as:

Qmee splits its operation between New York and London. If you make the effort to look around the web you will find that Qmee has also received glowing reviews.

There are also positive testimonials left by existing Qmee users. On a personal note, I highly recommend it too.

What about my privacy?

The software tracks your search activity across some sites in relation to Qmee. You don’t need to worry as all other browsing history remains private. The only thing that Qmee really want is information regarding your shopping habits. This is essentially part of what they are paying you for.

The paid surveys may ask you for personal information in other areas but it shouldn’t be too intrusive. Never feel that you have to give the survey details about yourself that you don’t want out there.

They will usually give you an option to “refuse to answer” within the survey questions. The questionnaires are not compulsory, neither is any other aspect of Qmee. If you are ever uncomfortable with this then you always have the option to not complete the survey altogether.

qmee

That pretty much wraps it up. Sign up to Qmee and start earning today.

This is a great way of making a little extra pocket money, we highly recommend it. The sooner you install Qmee, the better. Be sure to make it sooner rather than later because you could be missing out on easy money. I certainly wish I had done it earlier than I did.

The big benefit is that you don’t need any special skills or expertise to use Qmee. This is convenient for fools like me. 

Start now and watch the program seamlessly integrate into your internet browsing routine.

There is no trouble at all. There is no inconvenience as you won’t even notice that it’s there after a while (I know I didn’t). Also, Qmee won’t slow your computer down in any meaningful way as it uses up very little juice.

We can certainly learn that Qmee is a reliable source of earning. It’s an easy way of earning semi-passive income simply by searching online. Why not get paid to do something you would ordinarily be doing for free anyway?

It also teaches us that we can save money as well as earn. This demonstrated by the discounts highlighted by Qmee in the search results. We may well pass up these coupons if we purchase the same product via another route.

I recommend that your next call to action might be to sign up to lots of other paid survey panels, not just Qmee surveys. You can then use all of these different survey sites collectively. This will maximize your overall earnings even more.

You might discover that you enjoy taking the surveys that Qmee have to offer. If you want to dig out even more paid surveys that are more generous in payment then you should check out my 9 Insanely High Paying Survey Sites That Pay More Than Some Jobs post.

Have you heard about Qmee before now? What do you like and dislike about Qmee? Can you think of any other websites you would like to get paid for using?

Please don’t forget to share this with your friends and like it on social media. You can subscribe to our newsletter and comment below too. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts:

Earn Up To £12 Per Hour By Taking Paid Surveys Online

Why Typing 2 Words Can Earn You Cash With Captcha Entry

Earn £8 In 15 Minutes For User Testing Apps & Websites

Earn $30,000 Per Year With Transcription By Typing Out Audio

Earn Quick Cash Rating, Reviewing & Listening To Music!

How Mystery Shopping Pays You & Gives You Free Stuff Too!

Scan Bar Codes & Earn Big Rewards With Shop and Scan

Sell Stock Photos & Earn Passive Income In Your Sleep!

47 eCommerce Online Selling Tips To Catch & Keep Buyers For Life!

Earn £12 Per Hour (+ Bonus) Distributing Flyers, Leaflets & Catalogs

How Anyone Can Make Money Doing Call Center Work From Home

Earn $16 Per Hour From Home As A Search Engine Evaluator

Earn $11 Per Hour Reviewing Telephone Calls From Home

Love Animals? Work Outdoors & Earn $30 Per Hour Walking Dogs!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *